You Can Trust Errin for All Your Waxing Needs
Errin Evans is THE go-to for a Brazilian wax in Peoria. You can get your wax done by the woman who teaches it to local cosmetologists and estheticians. Errin books three to eight Brazilian waxes a day, so there’s nothing she hasn’t seen or waxed before.
Your wax will finish with a special treatment that prevents ingrown hairs, and her secret tips for maintenance.
Why is the Brazilian Her Specialty?
Attention to detail, cleanliness, and Errin’s gentle spirit all combine to deliver outstanding results. She travels every year to study with the best. Her clients travel from Galesburg and Springfield to get a top-notch, hygienic Brazilian wax.
Errin never double-dips, always wears gloves, and keeps her Cavicide wipes nearby to assure her clients of a hygienic experience.
How to Prepare for Your Brazilian Wax
Not sure what to do before your first Brazilian Wax? Here’s a check list:
- Please allow 4 weeks of growth. This will maximize the amount of hair being removed. I know, it can be annoying to grow out your hair, but it serves as more bang for your buck. The trick to managing this is to use your trimmer.
- Please use your trimmer. You need to know how long it takes to grow out your hair so I can wax it. I only need a 1/4 of an inch, or the size of a grain of rice. The longer the hair, the more painful.
- Please ask me anything. Trust me, I’ve heard (and seen) everything.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. Then top it off with a good moisturizer.
- Wear loose pants or a skirt the day you come in for your wax.
- Panties: Think granny panties! Nothing lacy. No g-strings. Nothing tight, please. You definitely want to avoid friction.
- Speaking of friction: please don’t plan on any kind of friskiness for 24 hours. Your partner can look but can’t touch.
- No swimming pools, oceans or saunas for 24 hours
- No rivers, hot tubs, or lakes for 48 hours.
- I will email you a list of do’s and don’ts.
Errin’s Waxing Expertise
Errin has logged upward of 10,000 hours of waxing and has many tips and techniques to make the experience as pain free as possible. Hygiene is her number one priority.
Errin says, “If your esthetician isn’t wearing gloves, that’s a red flag. If your esthetician double-dips her wax stick, run for the hills.”
First time waxers, be sure to ask Errin to help you relax with a few minutes of reiki before your service.
What Clients are Saying…
I have been seeing Errin for regular waxes for almost 4 years. I refuse to go anywhere else! She makes what can often seem like an unpleasant experience very relaxing and comfortable. Her technique has expanded and I now also see her for Reflexology and facials! I send friends her way whenever I can and have only heard praises of her work on anyone. —Nicole G.
Shania H. | Waxing | May 2017
Lena is very polite. She was very welcoming and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you!
Dee M. | Waxing | April 2017
Errin was great. Thorough and explained things well. Very good experience with her!
Monica D. | Waxing | February 2017
Lena is so professional, and warm and kind. This was a wonderful experience! I rescheduled for next month!
Kristin W. | Waxing | February 2017
Errin makes you feel comfortable and welcome, along with being very skilled at what she does.
Taylor L. | Waxing | January 2017
Lena is great, her technique keeps the pain to a minimum while very effectively removing the hair. She’s also very personable and makes you feel very comfortable.
Linda M. | Waxing | November 2016
Errin is very kind and has had some helpful suggestions concerning my thin eyebrows. She does a great job.
Alexis N. | Waxing | August 2016
This was my first time to your office and my second Brazilian wax (my previous one was done at a different facility). I was a little nervous going in due to my past bad experience. However right away I could tell that Lena was going to do a fantastic job and that she did! She was fast and very meticulous. I’m so thankful for her and that I found your place.
|Full Leg and Brazilian Combo||$120|
|Brazilian Maintenance with Student ID||$59|
|Brazilian (First visit)||$69|
Speed Waxing Prices
Speed Waxing techniques are used on large areas of the body to get you in and out quickly.
|Legs||$40 & 75|
|Arms||$30 & 55|